how do you feel about going green
- i’d love it if more people did it. i’d also appreciate if al gore actually became president. then we’d have a really cool world to live in idk
what gives you every day inspiration
- my cat, joyce. xD i have 4 but she’s my little picklenut.
- my boyfriend, sorta.
- getting money and back on my feet so i can have fun and shit
would you rather people be honest with you, even if it’s something not good, or lie to you to make you feel good
- honest with me. but you can do it in a nice way. you don’t have to be brutal about it. sugar coat the truth so it doesn’t sound so bad, but it’s still the truth.
how would you describe your style of clothing
what is one of the best dreams you have ever had
- seeing my deceased friend again and hugging him so hard. twice. two dreams that i got to do that. so amazing.
differences between you and your best friend
list of everything you ate today
a movie you cried in
- like everything… but homeward bound i cry in every damn time.
the best concert you have been to
- probably nsync cause justin timberlake TOTALLY waved at me.
powerful song lyrics you love
- All around me are familiar faces. Worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for the daily races. Going nowhere, going nowhere.
a celebrity you don’t necessarily enjoy, and why
if you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be
- david bowie. because he is david bowie. and he’d just have everything and be so awesome…
how you found out about tumblr, and why you made one
- my sister. cause she had one and i like doing things she does sometimes. looked fun. idk.
your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before, what do you do
- die. or if they’re alive, go to the hospital and never leave their side.
one random fact about yourself
- i just realized that instead of tattoo sleeves, i want tattoo tights. it would be AWESOME. it would cover the nastiness of my legs with AWESOMENESS. and I would wear shorts more often because it just looks like leggings. damn that would be sweet.
your views upon gay marriage
a youtube video you absolutely love and describe why
- loca the pug singing “the pug that couldn’t run” (x)
one of your most prized possessions
describe your best friend completely
- well my boyfriend is my best friend, but that’s cheating. so my best friend is lindsey. she’s kewl. she’s pretty derpy, like me. likes ladies. she can describe herself here: the-sammich-guy
one person you can tell everything to
- MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME. TAKE THAT HATERS. But anyway… yeah. pooping, life stories, “gahh i’m breaking out”, shenanigans, everything.
places you want to visit, and why
- europe- it’s got amaaaazing history. america is so new… i want to see things that have been standing forever. especially england. cause i’m english at heart.
- the 13 original colonies- history. american history is still amazing and brilliant. it’s cool that we have all of it in like…one area of the country and there are SO MANY things. idk everywhere else in the world has history spread apart.
- naaaature pretty places.
what is your definition of happiness
- smiling. friends. soulmates.
- dogs & cats. talking to them and not feeling crazy.
a passage from a book that has touched you
- all of harry potter has touched me.
something you did as a child that other people remember you for
- crying when animals died in movies and shows? they called me crybaby alllll the time.
your day, in great detail
- i woke up, took a poop, fed the cats, now i’m watching 30 rock. my day hasn’t really started yet…
your definition of love
- brandon 5ever soulmate giggle lil shit cutie.
if you didn’t have an age, how old would you think you were
what is the most inspirational thing you’ve ever heard
- “Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And don’t be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve.” - ”I think everyone’s voice is worth hearing. So if you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops.”
- it’s not the most inspirational cause i don’t remember what that is, but it’s the first thing that came to mind